At MD Revolution we deliver care differently and are looking to grow the integration team that helps make this possible.
We seek professionals with unique skills that complement revolutionary thinking. As a digital care management company that puts patients and providers first, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. Our solution connects with patients using an innovative blend of care management technologies directly integrated with leading electronic health record systems. We enable clinical teams who engage and support each patient in every step of their health journey providing positive outcomes for patients.
Our continuous aim to integrate patient health data, physician workflows, and to create personalized care plans is made possible by our technology platform and the smart and capable team who build and support it.
If you love connected healthcare, have good client relations skills, enjoy getting things done and you want to work in a job that helps thousands of patients every day, our integration project specialist role might be for you.
The Integration Project Specialist is responsible for all aspects of a client’s technical integration, including requirements gathering and project management of the integration team’s deliverables. They work directly with clients during implementation to coordinate the integration efforts, manage the client configuration and perform testing.
They will manage the integration team workload and process tracking using our ticketing system. They will lead the daily standup, manage issue escalation and represent the client’s requests in the prioritization process. They will work to assure all integration requests are clearly defined and assist in the QA of new features.
This role will manage the details of our billing processes to meet monthly deadlines. They will complete QA to ensure all data is complete and ready to bill. They will identify any issues for the integration team to address and ensure that all billing tasks are going out on time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The primary resource for integration configuration and testing during the client implementation process. Work closely with Implementation & Account Management team during the onboarding process
- Create Account, Integration Configurations, and JIRA tickets for newly acquired clients
- Use of JIRA tickets to create and track all integration related issues and assign to the appropriate engineer
- Lead daily status call with client services and integration team
- Document all the current accounts and relevant information in confluence
- Walk clients or EHR vendors through the main workflow and understand any differences
- The first level of support in researching integration issues using tools like Mirth and investigation in particular EHRs
- Work with the product team to identify and plan new features as required by clients and EHR systems
- Able to navigate CRM and project management tools for all current and future accounts in detail around integrations
- Understand and create partner tickets for all EHR related issues
- Participate and lead partner calls around integration
- Support of End of Month billing to ensure all data required is ready for processing
- Provide QA for End of the Month client documents
- Lead effort in obtaining final billing numbers to Accounting
- Create partner reports as required for end of month billing
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone or through written communication with different stakeholders
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and quickly adjust as needed
- Experience with HL7 and API for data exchange is a plus.
- Experience in the use of electronic health systems like EPIC, NextGen, Athena, eCW, Greenway, and others is beneficial, but not a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Integration: 2 years (Preferred)
- HL7 or API: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.