RevUp Does It All
RevUp provides a complete solution to assess, manage, and monitor your patients and provide revenue to your practice through fee-for services codes. Our clinical teams work as an extension of your practice to provide:
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Annual Wellness Visits (AWV)
Full Suite Remote Care Management ... Fast
RevUp Now is a rapid rollout of our full care management platform, with the specific intent of helping medical practices maintain financial viability and to provide care to patients remotely.
- Certified clinical team works as an extension of your practice.
- Deploy in days, not weeks or months
Programs design and implementation for Chronic Care Management, Behavioral Health Integration and Remote Patient Monitoring
Annual Wellness Visit outreach and pre-work services.
Enrollment support services
Adaptable service models including full service, co-sourced or software as a service.
Scalable Care Management Platform
RevUp powers care management with technology to support care managers, proactively plan patient engagement and connect patients through the use of RevUp or connected devices.
- Create and manage patient centered care plans, document and track clinical goals and connect with patients using secure messaging, digital engagement applications and integrated dialing.
- Integrate and collect patient data through EHR integrations, connected devices and patient engagement applications with real-time clinical analysis and alerts
- Manage work team efforts, clinical documentation, program compliance and billing for care management programs.
Patient Experiences That Drive Results
Designed from the ground up to promote long-term adoption at the clinical and patient level
Patient centric goal setting drives ongoing engagement
Easy to navigate digital tools for patient logging and direct digital messaging
Online and mobile applications support telephone coaching
Integrated Technology Solutions
Our care management platform integrates directly with leading EHR systems, analytics tools and patient devices to provide a completely connected care management system.
EHR integrations allow patient enrollment, care documentation and billing claims to be fully integrated into your practice workflow.
Integrated patient devices provide real-time health data for patient support and monitoring
Analytics and reporting provides measure of program goals, patient outcomes and financial performance.