At MD Revolution we deliver care differently, and are looking to grow the product management team that helps make this possible.
We seek professionals with unique skills that complement revolutionary thinking. As a digital care management company that puts patients and providers first, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. Our solution connects with patients using an innovative blend of care management technologies directly integrated with leading electronic health record systems. We enable clinical teams who engage and support each patient in every step of their health journey providing positive outcomes for patients.
Our care management platform brings best in class tools to proactively plan ongoing care, engage directly with patients through web and mobile applications, connect real-time remote patient monitoring devices, manage care delivery, and provide compliance and billing operations.
If you love connected healthcare, enjoy getting things done, and want to use innovation to change the way healthcare is delivered to thousands of patients every day, our product management role might be for you.
The Product Manager will have the opportunity to leave their mark by leading the effort to bring MD Revolution’s care management software to market as a SaaS platform. They will research the competitive landscape to be able to position our platform above the rest. They will come up with possible feature and package pricing, while understanding how best to meet customer goals and fit within their financials.
The Product Manager will work closely with the account management team to understand client goals and expectations from a SaaS platform. They will also track any feature requests and be in tuned to the new trends in the market. They will work closely with the Product Owner to be the advocate for SaaS clients to get features prioritized and scheduled within the overall development product roadmap.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop core messaging and value proposition for the platform and competitive positioning. Help identify new or enhanced features that will be competitive in the market.
- Responsible for creating a SaaS packages and its associated pricing for platform and support services
- Responsible for staying up to date on trends in the market in terms of platform and service offerings and understands competitors and their product offerings
- Work with Marketing and Sales to support all aspects of SaaS product marketing including press releases, website content and collateral.
- Work closely with account management to advocate for use of all application features, and obtain user feedback for the product improvements. Work with product team to identify and plan new features as required by SaaS clients.
- Coordinate product release announcements and training needed for new features.
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions around new opportunities/features and innovations
- Understand customer workflow and interactions with other systems
- Develop product materials including videos tutorials for feature reviews and user instruction
- Experience in developing products related to clinical care or patient engagement preferred.
- Experience in creating pricing models for B2B software products and launching different campaigns and services.
- Ability to communicate clearly over phone or through written communication with different stakeholders
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and can quickly adjust as needed
- Experience in use of electronic health systems like EPIC, NextGen, Athena, eCW, Greenway and others is beneficial, but not a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Product management: 2 years (Preferred)
- SaaS: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.