We deliver care differently.
We seek professionals with unique skills. As a care coordination company that puts patients and providers first, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. Our solution saves patients and providers valuable time, effort, and money by collecting health information, creating useful summaries, and developing personalized care plans. We believe that if you engage each patient in the process, and take care of them between doctor’s appointments, everybody wins. We’re seeking individuals who are just as unique as we are.
People with compassion and commitment to making a difference in others’ lives. People who share our exceptional professional skills, friendly persona, and attention to detail. If you are out to change the world in positive ways, you might be a perfect fit.
What We Do and Where We’re Going
MD Revolution is a rapidly growing remote Care Management company that delivers scalable, digital care to patients and helps practices and health systems expand access to care. We create and manage patient care programs on behalf of hospitals and clinics to deliver Medicare’s Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) programs, as well as Behavioral Health Integration (BHI), population health programs, Annual Wellness Visits (AWV), and other digital health services.
Our nurses play a vital leadership role in MD Revolution’s patient care delivery model, by closely monitoring important health data of our patient population and communicating with, and caring for, patients on our digital care platform RevUp. RevUp is used to manage patient-centered care plans, document and track clinical goals, and connect with patients using secure messaging, smartphone apps, and telephone conversations. Nurses work in collaboration with care delivery teams and provide oversight for patient satisfaction.
MD Revolution nurses “think differently,” always seeking innovative ways to deliver care more effectively to their patients. Our nurses work collaboratively, improving the company through teamwork. Our care delivery team has a passion for improving healthcare for a wide population of individuals, especially senior citizens. MD Revolution exists to improve the health of millions of patients, and the profitable, effective practice of medicine for thousands of providers, and our clinical team puts our mission into action.
- Evaluate, monitor, and educate patients to work toward self-care, with data obtained from mobile health kit devices and mobile health apps
- Recognize situations that require the immediate attention of a provider and initiate escalation procedures when necessary
- Communicate with patients via telephone, direct messaging, and online portal to discuss patient’s overall health and wellness
- Learn, and effectively use, our RevUp software platform to deliver patient care
- Develop health care plans tailored for each patient’s needs
- Assist with care delivery content creation
- Lead, motivate, develop, and support clinical and non-clinical staff, internally or vendor-managed resources at the guidance of the Senior Manager of Clinical Operations
- Provide clinical guidance to all staff including nurses, care coordinators, and non-clinical support staff
- Monitor ongoing performance and provide growth opportunities for every team member
- Monitor and assist with performance management of care team members
- Carry out clinical processes and protocols that take advantage of MDR’s technology capabilities
- Collaborate with training leads to support ongoing training activities and ensure staff is fully supported to deliver service excellence
- Support corporate initiatives and special projects as needed
- Current, active nursing license from an accredited, licensed program
- 1-2 years of patient care experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, organization, and communication skills required
- Previous nurse management experience
- Compassion and empathy for our patients. Establish and maintain a high level of trust while fostering feedback and collaboration. Comfortable leading one-on-one conversations with patients.
- Ability to work in an office setting in Solana Beach, CA, or from a home office
- Ability to work virtually with members of the clinical team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Proficiency with software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Apple hardware
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.